Friday, July 9, 2010

Phuket Painting






I just cannot believe that it's been nearly a month since I blogged! There has been just so much going on that we don't even seem to get much time for sightseeing. But we have hired a car since we came down to Laguna Phuket, so that has freed us up a lot. I think that I will say the last few weeks in photos........


Another wonderful bed towel-toy, so real I decided to feed it some bananas!









Little lamps made from sea urchins down at the beach market at Rawai Beach













Late lunch at Rawai Beach at one of the Thai seafood places...the food was lovely and we were entertained by an old Thai guy who was so drunk he was funny!










These little Thai ballet girls reminded me of Carmen. Her old ballet teacher, Miss Dawn would have approved!














We were shopping at Patong and came across this ridiculous scene in a shopping mall; people having facials in shopfront windows....the blackhead removal technique was not even funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment