Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another day in paradise


Just come back from a wonderful morning at the Anantara Spa. Been longing to go in and have a treatment, just the smell of the spa when I walk past is enough some days. But I was rewarded this morning with an hour facial, on the house and all, made it even better.
My nails, both finger and toe, are back to their usual pink tone after getting the once over on them as well....I had fallen for that old-one 'you'll love the red' when I last had a mani & pedi last week. The colour was sickeningly dark (old) hard pink/red hues and it just never seemed to dry, by yesterday there was only small traces of polish stuck on my big toes...great look, not.
Been trying to have only salads and grilled seafood, but too hard with all these lovely Thai snacks...but I will have to try again, maybe tomorrow...oh, hell, tomorrow's Sunday and that's got to be seafood on the pier day! Best start next week with my new eating plan. heehee
My pic today is of the wine cellar mitt my favourite and Christopher's too, parma ham and real Italian cheese, and their is one of Christopher's sketches in the background, looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment