Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's been a few days...but I'm back on the horse


Another day in paradise......oh, I am looking forward to writing this entry this afternoon.

Nearly ended it all.

I found that I couldn't take criticism.

But now I am back on the horse, so to speak and feeling a bit more confident that I will be able to write about my days as wife in residence with fullness and frankness, well mostly anyway!
I was spurred on by a wonderful dear friend of mine who said just keep going with that blog now Beres. I would like to tell her that I really appreciate that slap on the back, I know it would have been a glass of wine if we had been a little closer in latitudes, that's to drink not to throw about.
Now back to my carefree days here, I thought that I would share some of the great photo opportunities that are all around me here in Hua Hin.

Take these four little pigs, I know that there should be three, but it is Thailand and they are such wonderfully plump little pigs, so that makes up for it, but hey, just looking at them now, I think I may have mistook my little piggies. I think I can clearly see horns, or have they just grown them to match my mood over the past couple of days? No, I can also see a couple of head horns as well as nosehorns, shitabrick, as they say in the comicbooks, now I have a closer look I think they are cows and ah....rhinos??? I need a drink, this was going to be a National Geographic type issue, lots and lots of pics, little dialogue, that type of blog.

Well, on with it, as a wife in residence, everyone here thinks that I should have lots of knowledge about all things art and well, I will have to tidy up my act and get with the program. I will have to pay closer attention instead of walking around in a dream so that in the future I am not found out, like now, ouch rhino, cows no pigs, I feel quite silly. I'll have to check what the spa girls have been putting in my Thai Herbal Steam baths or maybe I've had one too many, Ayurvedic head massages.

I thought that I was seeing things in a new, fresh way but actually if these pigs are any indication, I'm actually not seeing anything. Note to myself, need to improve visual communications with ones self.

No comments:

Post a Comment