Thursday, March 18, 2010

More views from my room, can't get enough!



My life so far is wonderful and above all, peaceful but it is becoming a routine, funny how human-beings eventually get their life into routines. I'm in a new time-zone but still wake up at 6am, I think I'm going to go to the gym but somehow my time is taken up with walks on the beach or grabing a taxi to go into town or seeking out people that I don't know and that don't know me, so that I can try out my Thai phrases on them...somehow I don't mind that I get a funny face looking back at me or that they don't understand! 9/10 I get some work in the phrase right and within seconds I get the correct pronouncation and a wide smile from a perfect stranger....I love travel! I also love showing off in front of Chris by saying good-bye or asking what prices things are in shops in Thai and he gets such a surprise when they actually answer me. He on the other hand says that he must really learn too, but still has trouble understanding the Thai's when they talk in English, so he's got a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment